Climate change and its consequences are a growing concern for many people around the world. The discussions about this topic are increasing. Despite the pandemic period, many conferences and symposiums are being held. For security reasons, many of them are virtual. However, those who wish to take part will have no trouble doing so. The list of conferences is quite long, so we will mention just a few of them.
* International Conference on Natural Hazards, Global Warming and Climate Change – ICNHGWCC: This conference will be held on April 5 in Dubai. All those interested can still send their applications as a volunteer or as a speaker.
* International Conference on Climate Protecting Energy and Climate Change Protection – ICCPECCP: This conference will be held in Athens, Greece, on April 8. Like the previous one, it is organized by the World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology.
* International Conference on Climate Change and Forest Farming – ICCCFF: This conference will be held from April 12 to 13 in Venice, Italy. Organized by the World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, it will discuss several themes, including agroforestry practices, conservation of natural resources and food crops.
* International Conference on Environment and Climate Change – ICECC: This conference will take place on May 3 in Rome, Italy. Those who wish to participate as a speaker or volunteer have until April 2 to send their application.
* International Conference on Climate Change Monitoring Systems – ICCCMS: This conference will be held from May 13 to 14 in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. During this conference, topics such as the monitoring of climate change and the systems of control of greenhouse effects will be discussed.
* International Conference on Implications of Climate Change on Biological Organisms – ICICCBO: This conference will be held in Sydney, Australia, from May 17 to 18. Those who wish to participate have until April 16 to send in their applications. The conference is organized by the World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology.
* International Conference on Paleoceanography, Paleoclimatology and Global Climate Change -ICPPGCC: This conference will be held in Barcelona, Spain, from May 24 to 25. It will address topics such as pathogenesis, paleoclimatology and the evolution of marine ecosystems.
The full calendar of all conferences and symposiums dealing with climate change and its consequences to be held not only in 2021 but also in 2022 and 2023 is available online. Anyone who feels concerned about this issue should simply visit the site and choose an event.